Friday, May 16, 2014

Balancing Banana on Head. Fun Game From Book

This fun and FUNNY game will surely get any little girl or boy up and moving! And all you need is a banana!

Here at our house, we love Fancy Nancy books and my daughter was just recently given a new one called "Fancy Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique".

It really is a cute little story, I highly recommend it. Now, in this book Nancy and her friends walk around balancing bananas on their head to help them walk like models. My daughter thought it was so funny I knew we just had to try it out for ourselves.

So we did!


You just place the banana on the child's head and help them try to balance it while they walk around. I tried it too, and it really does make you walk straighter! I might starting practicing this at home! So not only is it silly and sure to get some laughs, bring a beloved story to life, and get the kids up and moving, it's actually beneficial! Best of all worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment