Friday, September 26, 2014

Halloween Bath

It's officially Fall and Halloween is right around the corner! It's to get into the holiday spirit. What could be a better way to do so than to setting up a Halloween bath for your little one? My girls eyes lit up when she saw this.


First I made the jack-o-lantern balloons. I blew up orange balloons from Party City and then used a black Sharpie marker to draw their faces. After those were ready I started filling up the tub. I added several drops of black food coloring to color the water. Black and orange, very Halloweeny! On the walls of the bath tub are craft foam Halloween themed shapes that I bought at Dollar Tree. Just a dollar for a two spiders, two witch hats, cats, and ghosts.

If you want bath paint to compliment this bath here's my post on Halloween bath paints.

Another idea to decorate the walls if you don't have Halloween craft foam cut outs but you have black and orange crepe paper is to tape some up in a pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment