Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Snowman Sandwich

With the cold weather and snow falling down I thought I'd make my daughter a super cute winter themed lunch. It was very simple to make and made her so happy! 


To make this you'll need:
- 4 slices of bread
- a sharp knife
- sandwich spread (I used three different spreads, one for each layer of the snowman. Peanut butter, sunflower seed butter, and chocolate almond spread).
- a carrot
- mini chocolate chips (I used gluten free, dairy free)

I just used the sharp knife to cut out two parts of the snowman with the first two pieces of bread. The other two pieces of bread for the bottom of the snowman. Using a sharp knife you can get some pretty good circles, but they're not perfect you have to take your time and be careful. Then spread the butters/spreads on each part of the snowman. Spread some on the outside for a scarf, then add the mini chocolate chips for a face and buttons, and a sliced piece of carrot for a carrot nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment