Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Butterfly Book PB&J

For National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day I made my daughter a special sandwich! I made her one that looked like a book about butterflies.

Beautiful right? Looked even more like a book that would open in person!

First, I lightly toasted two pieces of bread. Then I used spread some organic peanut butter on both pieces of bread, then used my PopChef to cut a butterfly out of one piece of the bread. Then I spread some organic jelly on the piece of bread without the butterfly. Then I put both pieces together, and pushed down around the edges to make the crust easy to cut off. I cut all but the left side off, well I cut a tiny bit of the left side of the crust off, and then folded it over and pushed down hard to make it stay. Those are the only steps you need to take to make a butterfly book pb&j!

No comments:

Post a Comment