Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Flower Shaped Fruit Pizza

As you may have noticed, I LOVE fun kid food. 

Here is another idea, like the Princesses on the Avocado Dip Pirate Boat Snack, I got the original idea from Super Healthy Kids. Here's their post that inspired me. I made a few changes to the recipe, and presented it in a different way so I thought I'd share!

Flower Shaped Fruit Pizzas:

Ingredients:
- flour tortilla(s)
- dairy free vanilla yogurt (there's many options, almond, coconut, soy, etc.)
- some diced up fruit of your choice. I used strawberries, blueberries, and red grapes.

To make the flower shape you'll need a PopChef or a flower cookie cutter

You just put the tortilla down on a chopping mat, and use either tool to make as many flowers as you can/want to out of the tortilla, depending on how many kids you're serving.

Then spoon a little bit of the yogurt onto each flower and spread it around with the bottom of a spoon. Then top with fruit. You could also let the kids decorate their own, would be fun at a play date!

No comments:

Post a Comment