Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Card Idea for Sending Pictures of your Child

Have you ever gotten pictures taken of your kids and wanted to send them out to family, realized you needed to put them in a card, but weren't sure what you wanted to say in the card? I came up with an idea I really liked that allowed me to send the picture, and let some family that doesn't always get to see Charlie and talk with her know some more about her. 

As you can see in the card I wrote "I thought you'd like to see a new picture of me and know some of my favorite things." Then I just listed her favorite things like color: pink in a row down the card.

I also think it's very important for kids to learn to sign their own cards. In the card above she was not in the mood and that's okay but it's still important to try to get them to do it as often as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment