Thursday, January 19, 2017

Heart Puzzle Sandwich Lunch

Here's my tenth school lunch post! You can view the rest of them here. Super simple, cute and healthy! All things that are a priority to me when packing my daughters lunch. I've upped the fruit in the last couple of lunches I have made to help boost her immune system during this cold and flu season. 


The star of this lunch was for sure the heart puzzle sandwich, although our puppy tried to sneak into the picture and steal the spotlight, too cute! I made the heart puzzle sandwich using a really cool sandwich cutter that I purchased from FunBites. I always lightly toast the bread a little bit before adding on the spreads, so they are easier to spread, and so the bread is easier to use with different cutters. For this sandwich I used SunButter and chocolate hazelnut spread, because that is my daughters favorite combo to take to school at the moment. 

Besides the sandwich I included some peaches, blueberries, and kiwi. For a sweet treat I put in some Full Circle Organic Honey Graham Teddy Bears. I put those in a cute reusable baking cup for added cuteness in this bento box, which I got from Bentology. Then although all the spaces in the bento box were full, I felt like this lunch was missing some savory flavor, so I filled up a Slim Snack with some Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies and stuck it in the lunch box with the bento box. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment