Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sandwich Squares Bento Box

This bento box was super simple to put together, but it turned out simply adorable! 


See? All I did was make some sandwich squares with my FunBites cutter, and put them on some adorable butterfly food picks. You can make these with any thing you would like on the sandwich, then just simply use the cutter, or if you don't have one just use a knife to cut the sandwich into squares. Then in the other bento box spots I put:
- peaches
- RW Garcia 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers in a cute reusable baking cup and some Montchevre pumpkin goat cheese in a dip container, along with a little knife for spreading
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin O's 


There's what I used to put this lunch together! You can view my previous school lunch posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment