Thursday, February 16, 2017

Cute Animals School Lunch

I got these super cute new food picks of little animals, so I've been adding them in to my daughter's lunches for added cuteness! While still keeping the lunch simple to make, as well as healthy and fun to eat. 
Aren't they adorable?

So what I did for this lunch was:
- sandwich squares, put onto heart food picks. I made the sandwich squares with Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread, SunButter, and chocolate hazelnut spread. I always lightly toast the bread to make it easier to work with, and then I used a FunBites cutter to make the little square shapes
- blackberries and strawberries, with the cute little above mentioned animal food picks
- a few chocolate animal crackers as a treat
- a Zen Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding
- and a Slim Snack full of Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies





No comments:

Post a Comment