Thursday, February 9, 2017

Puzzle Sandwich Lunch

I was so excited about this lunch because using the lunch kit that I did I was actually able to display the puzzle pieces of the sandwich in their completed form, whereas normally I just stack them up. 


See? Super cute! All I did to make it was lightly toast some Sara Lee Honey Wheat bread, then spread some SunButter and chocolate hazelnut spread on the pieces. I always lightly toast the bread when I'm working with spreads so they go on easier, it also makes it easier to use a cutter. I used this puzzle cutter from Munchkin. 

With this lunch you can see that I also packed some skewers of strawberries and Montchevre pumpkin goat cheese. I just stuck pieces of both on some heart food picks. I also packed a separate container of mandarin oranges, and a Slim Snack with some Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment