Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sandwich Bites Lunch

If you've seen my previous school lunch posts you know that I love sandwich bites or sandwich squares, whatever you wanna call them! They are easy to make, and fun for my little girl to eat. Kiddos, especially ones you may have a hard time getting to eat their lunch, are more likely to finish a sandwich this way. They will gobble up these cute little squares! I make the sandwich bites with my FunBites cutter.


Sandwich Bites:
Ingredients:
- Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread, lightly toasted. I always lightly toast the bread when I'm using spreads, or when I'm using a cutter. It just makes the bread easier to work with.
- SunButter (obviously you can use whatever sandwich fillings you would like, these are my daughters favorites and they are allowed at her school, so we use them often for school lunch).
- Chocolate hazelnut spread

Once you've got your bread lightly toasted and your spreads on, just go ahead and use the cutter and you'll have adorable little sandwich bites in no time. If you don't have a FunBites cutter you can use a knife and cut squares of your own.

For this lunch I also packed peaches, a Buddy Fruits apple blueberry pouch, and a Slim Snack full of Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment