Thursday, August 17, 2017

Kindergarten School Lunch #4

For this lunch I made some cute little penguin shaped sandwiches, and packed along a yogurt smoothie and some yummy/healthy sides. Details below, previous lunches here.


For the sandwiches I just took a couple of pieces of bread, lightly toasted them, and spread on the fillings (SunButter, and Super Fruit Jam). You can assemble the sandwich however you would like, with whatever kind of bread and fillings your child enjoys. The final step is what makes it cute, and can be done no matter how you make the sandwich. I used a sandwich cutter that makes the sandwich into two penguins, you can find one here.

For the drink I put in a Trader Joe's Organic Yogurt Strawberry Smoothie. For the sides I put in some raspberries and some Trader Joe's Multigrain Pita Bite Crackers along with a little dip container filled with hummus.


Here's everything all packaged up, along with my little note! I highly encourage adding a note to your child's lunch box to make them smile and to enhance their reading skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment