Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Kindergarten School Lunch #8

This school lunch is so fun! It's super cute, and packs in lots of tasty nutrients. If you'd like more details on how to recreate this lunch scroll down. To view my other school lunch ideas click here

As you can see I packed a puzzle shaped sandwich, some trail mix, fruit and an apple juice.

For the sandwich all you need to do is assemble a sandwich the way you typically would for your kiddos lunch. I like to use SunButter and Super Fruit Jam for a lot of sandwiches. Once you've got your sandwich made all you need to do is use one of these sandwich cutters to make the puzzle shape.

As for the trail mix and fruit you could replace them with any sides your kiddo likes of course. Or use any type of fruit or any type of trail mix. I used strawberries and blueberries for the fruit, and I used cashews, peanuts, raisins, and chocolates for the trail mix. 

To drink I put in a Honest Kids Organic Appley Ever After juice pouch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment