Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Kindergarten School Lunch #9

For this school lunch I made Sandwich Squares, and Honey Goat Cheese & Strawberry Skewers. I also packed some Trader Joe's Multigrain Pita Bite Crackers and hummus for dipping. 


For the Sandwich Square Skewers:
1. Grab your sandwich fixings and assemble it! So for me, I get some honey wheat bread, SunButter and Super Fruit Jam. I lightly toast the bread and then assemble the sandwich.
2. Once you've got it all made and ready, use a FunBites sandwich cutter that makes bite sized square pieces, you can get one here.
3. Next grab some food picks and add sandwich squares onto them. I fit three per food pick. And viola you're done and lunch is super fun to eat for your kiddo!

For the Honey Goat Cheese & Strawberry Skewers:
1. Gather up the ingredients, there's just two: honey goat cheese, and strawberries!
2. Cut both the honey goat cheese and the strawberries into small enough pieces. You want them bite-sized, but not too small either.
3. Slide the pieces onto your skewers in an alternating order. I went strawberry, honey goat cheese, strawberry for each one this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment