Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Solar Eclipse School Lunch

I wanted to make a really fun lunch for my daughter for the solar eclipse day, but this lunch is adorable for any day. It's sure to add some sunshine to your little ones day. You can find details on this lunch below and my previous school lunch posts here.

In this lunch I packed:
- Trader Joe's Multigrain Pita Bite Crackers
- Sunshine shaped Colby Jack cheese slices. I made several of these with the Pop Chef and the sunshine attachment. I put these in there for my daughter to top the crackers with
- Sunshine shaped sandwiches. For these I started by making a regular sandwich, with SunButter and Super Fruit Jam and then cutting it into sunshine shapes with the Pop Chef and sunshine attachment. Once I had those I used a yellow food marker to outline the shapes and put a smiley face on them all.
- Some cut up kiwi
- A little orange
- For a drink: Honest Kids Organic Appley Ever After juice pouch


I also added in a little note that said "You are my sunshine" and was sunshine shaped!

No comments:

Post a Comment