Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Themed School Lunch #2

As I mentioned in my last school lunch post I plan on posting Fall themed lunches for the season. I talked about ways that you can make a lunch fall themed with the use of cutters, food picks, and seasonal items. You can view all of my fall themed school lunches here. For this lunch I packed a simple lunch, with a seasonal food item, some jack-o-lantern food picks, and other orange details. Nothing too extravagant but still cute for fall, tasty and healthy! For details look below!


Included in this lunch is:
- honey goat cheese, in an orange reusable baking cup with jack-o-lantern food picks stuck in
- a brown sugar cinnamon mini bagel, with some pumpkin cream cheese in an orange dip container, along with a child-safe knife for spreading
- pretzel sticks
- a banana apple sauce pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment