Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Frozen Yogurt #2

As promised, I'm back with some more adorable frozen yogurt ideas for Halloween! With the help of some rubber silicone ice cube trays you can make yogurt into all kinds of fun frozen yogurt shapes. We have all kinds of different trays, so here's what I made for the Halloween party we had.


You can use any kind of yogurt you'd like to make your frozen yogurt treats. I like to use a purple or bluish one for the frozen fingers those, that way they look more like literal frozen fingers. If I had had vanilla yogurt, or another white kind, I would have also made the bones. I used this tray to make the spider webs and spiders. I used this tray to make the fingers, and I can't find one online that's exactly like the one I used to make the brains, but here's something similar.

These are always so fun! Kids love yogurt and popsicles, and this is like the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment