Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Frozen Yogurt

If your little one likes yogurt then odds are they will love this fun frozen yogurt idea, perfect for Halloween!
 All you need to recreate this is at home is a silicone ice cube tray mold of your choosing and some yogurt. You simply put the yogurt into the molds, cover them with cling wrap and put them in the freezer for several hours. I was going for a Halloween theme so I used one tray that had spiders and spider webs on it, which you can find here. For that I used some berry flavored yogurt so they turned out pink. For the pumpkins and vampire fangs I used two different ice cube tray molds, you can find the pumpkin one here. I used pumpkin yogurt for that which was perfect for the slight orange color, and for the taste to match the shape! My daughter wanted me to make some fangs too, so I also used a silicone ice cube tray like this one to make some with the pumpkin yogurt as well. 

These are always a big hit for my daughter, and our Halloween party crowds. There's many other color/flavor and shape options that we've done. We'll be doing some different ones for our party this weekend that I will be posting so be looking for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment